About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Future: Decided.

After many talks and prayerful conversation, we decided then best thing for us is to move asap. So After a quick visit to Florida with my family, and another visit with Jarom's we will pack up all our stuff and move to St. Louis!(Jarom says we have to be where ever we decide by May 1st.. so thats not much time considering we get back from Florida the 23rd!) We are still debating whether or not to sell, or go to NY, but at least the real stuff has been decided. We are just so ready for a change, and have a fresh start. I think that we will be so happy and have so much fun in St. Louis.. although it is going to be tough.. for Jarom because he will be in school, and for me because I wont have anyone around to help me with Fae. Either way though, it is time to take that next step together and I'm glad to be doing it with him..

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but pictures are coming, don't you worry your little heads about that.

2 comments:

  1. Erica, I live 20 minutes east of St. Louis! We'll have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it there-- it's beautiful. I'm kind of facing the same thing myself. Ben works construction and is getting assigned to Wendover,NV (Middle of nowhere gambeling city) for the next 10 months, so I'm going to move out there with him. We'll live in a trailer and come home on the weekends to work on our house and go to our ward (3 hours away from Wendover). So, I'm going to be very pregnant with no friends and then with a brand new baby for 7 months with no friends. But, I'll have lots of time to relax and go to the pool! :).

    ReplyDelete