About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The pants..

Jarom has this pair of pants that I hate. Yes, I bought them for him, however, this was over 2 years ago.. and they really need to be retired. He thinks they look classy, and I think they look like he is expecting some sort of flash flood. I really doubt we would have a flash flood here in Idaho, but i guess you never know right? (hence FLASH haha) If we do though, he is prepared to not get those "classy pants" wet!



He is pretty cute though, don't you think??

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this made my day and cracked me up! Also, I'm commenting a lot on your blog today. I totally relate to this. Ben is a good ol' boy from Georgia and works construction and dresses the part. He wears his work boots everywhere, has probably 8 pairs of jeans and 6 of which have patches from my repairing them, and doesn't care when his khakis that my mom gave him for Christmas are too short. I try to get him to wear those ones lower, and he refuses saying "Pants don't go there." He is a hottie and I love him, so I just laugh. Thanks, Erica, for reminding me how much I am attracted to my man.

    ReplyDelete