About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is the life..

How would it be?? (Pardon the sexy guy in the background haha)



She is SUCH a princess... seriously. And the smartest cutest, loveliest baby ever...
She holds her bottle, puts her binky in all by herself, can ALMOST roll from back to front (which will be on a video I am uploading soon) and is getting REALLY good at eating her cereal! Plus she knows her name, as well as "princess" haha.. I told you she really does think shes a princess.





Ok, here is the video (its a little long, but hey! shes my baby and I love to watch her!):



She also REALLY likes to yell... I think she thinks shes not being paid attention too, which of course, is RIDICULOUS. :) Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment