About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, March 9, 2012

We miss Idaho...

It's weird because I thought those words wouldn't even enter my mind, let alone exit my mouth haha! but we do, we miss Jarom's family, the life style, and the remoteness (a little). This morning we got a package from Jarom's mom, it was fantastic! We love getting packages, but she really spoiled us this time. We really miss them when it comes time for holidays, like Easter, Christmas, birthdays etc... but at least we get to video chat once-in-a-while!
Thanks mimi and papa for the awesome clothes, and candy!!!- Love, Fae

1 comment:

  1. Your so welcome precious Fae, I think its always more fun to visit. {when you know you don't have to stay.} No offense taken, its a big exciting world out there. I'm excited to see where life takes you, cause I want to visit! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete