About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A few videos...

We haven't been up to too much lately, I'm still working on my weight loss, which is going pretty well, Jarom is busy at School and GE, and we are both getting ready for our move down to North Carolina for the summer. We are so excited to move there for a while, especially since we happened to have friends there who are coming up here for the summer... which means, we found a place to live!! woohoo! We still haven't found anyone to rent our apartment, but I have a few leads from my post of craigslist.
Fae on the other hand has been pretty busy, we had 2 weeks of awesome weather and she learned all about playing outside, going down slides, climbing jungle gyms, and swinging, all of which she loves!! (She always cries when it is time to go home) She also loves the indoor play rooms we go to, which I don't like as much as being outside, but it will do when the weather isn't terrific. She has started going to nursery for the last hour of church ("to get acquainted" but it's really because we can't handle her at church, she has way too much energy, and she LOVES to play with the other kids in nursery!) She will start going for both hours next week, Easter Sunday and we c a n n o t wait!!!! haha can you feel our excitement??
Fae also had the opportunity to go to another play (the first one was Sesame Street Live) She liked Sesame Street, a LOT! she danced and sang, but it was a little on the long side, this play however, was only an hour long and it was just F A N T A S T I C!!! It really kept the kids involved and Fae had a blast, we went with her cousin Marlo and my mom.. they liked to too :)

Lets see, this video is of Fae right before said show^^ we were waiting for marlo to get there and she kept asking "wheres MArlo?" it's so cute because the two of them are little besties! It's nice to have Marlo come play with Fae for a few hours and give me a break!



This one is so funny, well at least it's funny to me because no one taught her how to meow, she just learned to do it by herself haha.. she does like to follow my parents cat around though and bother her.. so maybe Fae thinks she is a cat sometimes?? I don't know but either way it's funny!



This video is my personal favorite because she is going through the "Spinning" phase right now... so she spins around, or runs in circles until she gets too dizzy to walk and falls down.. I don't think it's very good for her.. but we all did it and most of us turned out okay, right?? haha Gotta love this girl! When I get a shorter video of it, I will add one of her jump kicking.. Jarom taught her this, but she is getting rather good at it... almost too good.. haha

1 comment:

  1. I love these videos, she is growing so fast. Can't wait to play with her. So precious waiting for Marlo. She is talking really good. It will be a fun adventure this summer for you guys! Love and miss you! So excited for your visit

    ReplyDelete