About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fae's Party

Well, maybe I went a little overboard, maybe we got too much food, and maybe the two cakes me made were too much.. maybe... but definitely not! Fae had such a wonderful birthday party, spent with friends and family! We were so thankful that we got to see some extended family, eat yummy pizza and in Fae's case, play with friends! 
I had been planning her party for a few weeks, I arranged a bounce house (courtesy one of my mom's friends) a ball pit (courtesy my aunt), and balloons, and the kids loved it! 
We were also able to use the church's gym... so there was tons of room for the kids to run around.

The tables has balloons and little bags of caramel popcorn with "tags" that said "We can't believe Fae is Turning two, We're thankful we got to celebrate and play with you!"

I made each of the kids a drawstring backpack (yes, I sewed them myself) with their initial on it! - they were really easy, so don't give me too much credit!


Oh! and we also had a pinata, which of course even though I "rigged" it, didn't break haha! still 
fun!
I didn't get any pictures really because we decided to video tape it instead (which sucks because I don't have one of her eating her cake or blowing out the candles :( oh well, there's always next year, right?), but here is one with 5 of the kids!! They were loving the ball pit and the big balloons! 
I will try to upload some video footage at some point, but I think it's going to be too long. 

Fae being really excited about her Dora water bottle! 


Singing happy birthday! (it was the shortest video I could find)

These were the water bottles I made for her party (stole the idea from my sister in law, megan, but they were so cute!)


I had a great time planning and carrying out her "way too big for a 2 yr old" party. I love to see my little Bird laughing and running around crazy, so all our efforts were totally worth it! A big thank you for all the beautiful presents and for coming and hanging out with us to celebrate Fae's special day! We love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment