About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How I feel about...


Fae! I love Fae. Actually, that is an understatement, but I am having a hard time finding a better word, cherish, adore, am enamored with... you get the idea. Fae is one sweet, funny, silly little girl. She is so smart and so beautiful. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl in my life. She has just so many awesome qualities, one of which is a fantastic sense of humor. Lately she has been making funny faces and saying "mommy, that's funny!" haha she is just the bees knees. I love my girl. I am so excited/sad/happy about her turning 2.. I really can't believe it has been almost 2 years since she came into this world. So much has changed, in our lives and she has been quite the little trooper.

All I can say is that I adore and cherish the little life Jarom and I brought into this world. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby girl. She is the light of my life, the apple of my eye.. and all the other corny phrases.


2 comments: