About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Farm Festival



Well, I didn't get very many pictures of this girls today, but just know that they had a blast. We only made it to Bowman Orchards, but it was more than enough. They have everything from apple picking, to apple cider doughnuts to pony rides. Fae and Marlo both got tickets to ride the pony, but of course once we went to put Fae on she freaked out and only wanted to give the pony a hug, I do have to admit it was the biggest pony I've ever seen... I have my suspicions that it was a full grown horse haha. So, Marlo got to go twice! We decided not to pick apples since it was crazy crowded, and just let the kids play in the playground, and feed the goats and sheep. We also got some delicious apple cider doughnuts, apple fritters and kettlecorn. Oh, and I bought both the girls a little pumpkin and a chocolate lollipop. (They are spoiled).

After that we headed to Lakeside Farms to get lunch (they have the. best. hard rolls)
Lakeside has a great breakfast as well, I make Jarom take us there every one in a while.

Here are the girls literally drooling over the fresh pastries... I didn't get them anything (because at this point they had both had a doughnut and candy necklace.. enough is enough right?!), but I bought Jarom an awesome looking apple fritter!
And here they are with their balloons, picking out a pumpkin! Fae kept yelling "Mawoo, wook! Punkins!" haha it was so cute.

1 comment: