About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Party

Sorry, no pictures, but we had a party for Jarom's birthday last night, we had a few friends come over for pizza and stuff. I rented a wii, as a surprise for Jarom. but I'm glad I did because it has been a lot of fun, I wish we could buy one for REAL. Anyway, we all just hung out for a little while and then decided to go bowling, but when we got there, I guess we only had about a half hour before "cosmic bowling" started, and it was going to cost $16 a person! so we all went and played laser tag. it was SO fun! I've never played before, but I really liked it even though I got shot 354 times and only "killed" 48 times. I'm not very good. Jarom did alright, but our friend Karina's husband did some 8,000! can you believe that! anyway, it was fun! we are looking forward to the next celebratrion which happens to be our 1 yr. anniversary!
Hopefully we will be able to get our picture taken I'm thinking a 50's theme.. I want to have JArom in some suspendors and a side part.. haha who knows.. I'm excited though!
And since my grandma asks every time we talk: Yes, I still love Jarom but it's a LOT more than I did when I married him, and I'm sure it will only get better. so that answers that.
stay tuned for some seriously cool updates in the life of Jarom and Erica.. very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment