About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lava!

LaVa!

We don't have very many good pictures from our trip to lava, so I think I will just leave the ones of me out.. but Last July we went to Lava Hot springs with Jarom's family, it was sooo fun! I hadn't ever been, so it was all new to me. It was cute seing both Requel and Eric's baby Bella and Rachel and Joseph's baby Aaliyah play in the water! ( I am secretely jealous of their cute babies ) Anyway, we spent most of the days at the pool, and laying out in the sun.

Well, actually, one day we decided to float down the river... it was really fun the first time, and everyone made it out safely.. The second time however, I lost my shoe, and got carried down river for a while, Lindsay fell out of her raft, Jarom lost his wedding ring, and then we all lost Jarom for about a half hour! Needless to say, I didn't go down a third time.







This is Jarom and his Brother Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment