About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Jarom's Birthday!

So, today Jarom turns 22! he is an old man! Anyway, Tonight we are going out to eat together and whatever else he feels like doing, but tomorrow we are having a family party over at his parents house, cake, dinner, the whole sha-bang.. so I'm sure we will have pictures from that. THEN next Saturday I am throwing him a party, everyone except for one couple rsvp'd, so we should expect like 30 people which will be sweet, I decided we are all going to go bowling.. fun fun! I'm trying to decide what kind of cake to make because I'M really craving ice cream cake, but I'm not sure what Jarom wants because he just says he doesn't care.. so hmm... we'll see!
Oh, haha last year I made him this SWEET cake double layer chocolate and I put poker chips all around and fake lottery tickets on the top (because he turned 21) and I didn't want him to scratch them before I got there, but of course he did, and he freaked out he thought he won like $5,000 haha he was mad when I told them they were fake.

1 comment: