About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buttermilk Falls.. I wish we got a sweet shot of the actual falls..






Blue Mtn. Lake NY:





jarom went hiking a few times with my mom, I guess he enjoyed it, I hate hiking, so I only went on one, but there will be no pictures of that allowed. No one wants to see me dirty, un-showered, with messy hair anyway.








This is Jarom at the top of Castle Rock, one of the hikes, I DID do.
My family has a small lake house in norther NY, it takes about 2 hourse to get there from our house in Niskayuna, and now that I'm older I like it a lot more. When your young, it's hard to like going somewhere you don't have anyone to hang out with because the population is like 5 people.



One Day we went canoeing to Rock Island which is just a little Island that you can jump off of it might be 20 feet but I doubt it.. this is my brother jumping off:



I think it was too cold for me, I'm a baby.


MY HUSBAND IS SO HOTT RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment