About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas 2008! Our first Christmas together... aw how cute! Unfortunately, right before Christmas, I got my wisdom teeth out, check this:



Our sad christmas tree.. I actually cried over it because it's so ugly....
Luckily I got our Christmas cards done before that, and they came out alright if i do say so myself, maybe next year we will be one of those couples who goes somewhere Caribbean and send out a picture of that for Christmas to make everyone jealous! Who knows!


For those of you who didn't get a card, our sincere apologies:




We both made out pretty well, Jarom got a bike.. every little kid's dream... I got a bunch of clothes, a sweet wool coat, and some extremely sexy boots with fur!











Chritsmas kisses<3








Boots with the fur.. Rigggght

No comments:

Post a Comment