About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

And, we have a winner!


We are proud to announce that we can now officially be called, the
"First Family!"
You can now refer to me a Mrs. First Lady.

(I'm trying to be funny, not pretentious)

Last night, Jarom found out that he has been chosen/ "elected" to be the
Union Graduate College
Student Body President!

We are so proud of him! Jarom is one of the hardest workers I know, and he is always willing to do more, and push his self further, I know that he will make a great student body president!! Congrats Jarom!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mrs. First Lady, it has a nice ring. Ha ha. He called me yesterday and told me. So proud and very happy for him. Happy for your little family. Exciting time in your life's. Love you all!

      Delete
  2. Mom told me that. That is awesome! I'm so prove of you. You have worked so hard. Way to go!! Congrats! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you. Give fae kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete