About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family pictures



I love having our picture(s) taken for a few reasons, #1, I feel like a movie star, #2 pictures capture beautiful moments and #3 I love my family, but hardly get around to taking pictures on my own, so once every few months it's nice to have them done professionally!

The woman in our [church] ward, Janet, is such an amazing photographer, I like her because she is willing to try things my way, even when they may sound silly, because she knows photoshop (haha) and because her photography style is very natural. I appreciate the raw images just as much as the photoshopped ones! She is also very patient and willing to help!

This year, for Fae's 18month pictures, and our 4 year anniversary pictures, I decided to go with a "classy/country living" theme.. which is not true to our real life in any way, but is a cool idea haha.

Here are some pictures, Family members, don't be shocked when you get one of these in the mail haha.. [these were also posted on my facebook wall.. but for those of you who don't look at that, here they are].









2 comments:

  1. Janet did a great job! And you all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look So good! I love pictures! Can't wait to see you guys. A year is way too long!

    ReplyDelete