About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hiking...


Yesterday Fae, Jarom and I went on a small 2 mile hike, and to my surprise, Fae did the whole thing by herself! (I mean we carried her over the super muddy parts solely because we didn't want her to fall in the mud and get more
dirty than she already was). It was a lot of fun, and Fae did great! she didn't complain or anything, in fact, I think she just loved being out in the woods. She is so funny, and has this little thing... I'm hoping it is just a childhood fetish, but she loves to collect rocks, mostly little ones but sometimes large ones too. She was trying to grab them every 2 seconds while on the trail and when her hands got full she would just drop them down her shirt (onesie) and get more haha! we had to empty out her shirt throughout the hike and at the end as well. (there were like 6 little rocks in there when we made it back to the car, plus the 3 in her hands! She is so silly, but I just think she is AWESOME! (the pictures below are in backwards order, the one on the bottom is at the beginning, and the one at the top is at the end.. not that it matters, I'm just saying)

Ok, do NOT judge me, I look rather inflated in this picture but I promise its the angle of the camera and I'm blaming it on my outfit haha... leave me alone!
This is Fae's cheesey smile, but I swear she really did like the hike!
Fae and Daddy looking at the "wawa"


This was a little bit into the hike, a bridge over the creek...

No comments:

Post a Comment