About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I shouldn't complain

Mothers day was quite uneventful, no I didn't wake up to breakfast in bed, my 5 carat diamond ring was not it a little box on a pillow for me to open when I woke up, and no there was not a huge bouquet of flowers waiting for me in the kitchen. I woke up to a baby calling "mommmy!!! mommmmmmy!!" from her crib, and a sleeping husband refusing to get up and get her.
At an earlier time in my life, I would have complained, I would have woken up with a bad attitude and refused to talk to Jarom because he had forgotten mother's day (like he forgot my birthday and mother's day last year). I would have thrown a fit that I didn't have flowers, or candy or a sweet thoughtful gift, but not this year. Jarom and I have been through a lot together, happy times, sad times, a baby, financial struggles, and just having bad luck. But at this time, right now, we are just right, and that's why I'm not complaining. We have a perfect little girl, who is so smart, and so loving and sweet. (she is also beastly but it's okay, I would forgive her anything- shes so cute). I have a husband, who aside from being a little less romantic than I'd like, is adoring and sweet and funny. Not to mention incredibly smart and handsome. We are doing well in school, and are planning our move to North Carolina soon so Jarom can intern at the Duke University Health care system. Things are going in the right direction, and I really couldn't ask for more. I'm so thankful forJarom, for standing by me when I need him, for supporting me (which sometimes takes a LOT) while I'm in school, and for helping me raise our beautiful daughter. Those two are the biggest blessings in my life, and while a sweet new pair of earrings or a bouquet of flowers would have been nice, all I really want is them. So thank you to the two of them, my wonderful Jarom and precious Fae for helping me become a mother. I can't imagine my life without you!



I just love these people!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, breakfast in bed isn't all what it's cracked up to be. I was woken up ridiculously early by a baby also calling for her mom and a husband poking me with a spoon so I could eat my breakfast...a bowl of cereal. haha It's the thought that counts isn't it??

    ReplyDelete