About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

14 days of Valentines day...

Yes, I posted this on Facebook, of course, but I thought I would blog about it too. This year I decided to get Jarom 13 little gifts and 1 regular valentines gift which = 14 in all. They are very small, and consist of practical things, as well as fun things. I went to the Christmas Tree Shoppe, Walmart, the Dollar Store, and CVS to find cute bags, ribbons and containers to put them all in. (I never spent more than $0.50 on any of those things). And I had already been collecting things since after Christmas!
For each gift, I made a felt fortune cookie (the idea was from pinterest)- the "fortune" is the reason why I love him, which corresponds with the gift. I am sooo excited for February this year, because Jarom has been working so hard, and has made so many sacrifices for us, I thought he deserved something extra special to show him how much Fae and I appreciate him.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, the fortune cookies are clever! And I love the packaging, you know I love pretty presentations. I know he will love it. You are on the ball girl. Feels good to be prepared. I know I have to do that or I feel to overwhelmed and dont get my good intentions done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh erica that is such a great idea i think i am going to steal it! i am not going to be home for valentines days so this could make it that much sweeter! GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete