About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

For the life of me...

I can not figure out why Fae refuses to smile for pictures! It is so annoying because I kid you not, she spends all day long smiling, saying hi to everyone she passes and laughing! It bugs me that she just wont give up that perfect precious smile!



Theres that baby face! Love my girl!

Here is one of her- it LOOKS like she is smiling, but she is actually trying to get away from daddy hahah

3 comments:

  1. She is such a pretty baby, love the one in the tub. She knows there is no getting away from Daddy. They are so beautiful! Sweet little family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing we did with Adelaide was teach her where her teeth are, then when we want her to smile we ask her where her teeth are and she gives the biggest, cheesiest smile ever! Whatever works right?? Fae is really adorable, love the bath picture, so serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Fae knows all her body parts not (well the basic ones) and she will do the cheesy smile SOMETIMES... but I really just like her natural smile haha and she NEVER graces me with it's presence!

    ReplyDelete