About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tinkerbell and Sleeping beauty

Fae loves playing with her cousin Marlo, so when my grandma was in town, she brought Marlo to our house to play. Marlo brought "dress-ups" for her and Fae, they looked so cute, but of course wouldn't sit still for a picture (which made my grandma REALLLLLLY mad haha, I think she forgets how kids are).. I really need to get like a sports camera so I can take action shots!

Don't mind Fae making her new and very cheesy smiley face. Actually, its so cute, I need to video tape it.


Sleeping beauty Marlo


Playing nice together!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures, yeah thats the Jarom I miss and love. ha ha. How fun for Fae that she has Marlo to play with. Marlo is a little beauty also. Little girls and dress up so cute!

    ReplyDelete