About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

GE

Last night Jarom and I went to a GE "holiday" party, as much as I thought it would be lame to be hanging out with people I didn't know... I was proven wrong, it was very fun and we met a few couples that were our age, I really enjoyed it! We danced, (I got a new sexy dress), ate delicious food, and had a really great time getting to know some new people. We don't have any pictures of the shindig, of course, but they had these magnet pictures they made for groups, or couples, or whatever... and we had some of those done. All in all, I'd say I might go to another GE party, maybe ;)



2 comments:

  1. Did you have to write this post as a result of a bet you lost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no.. but this blog is our journal so I just write stuff so when i print it (make it into a book) we have an account of stuff we did haha

    ReplyDelete