About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Treadmill

As most of you know, courtesy facebook, we got a treadmill! I've been beggin Jarom for one since we realized that trying to coordinate our schedules so we could join a gym just wasn't working. We looked around, saw a few from craigslist, but decided on the Golds Gym 480. Sounds intense right? haha We bought it from walmart.com and it came in the mail last saturday!! It's great! and it fits perfectly in the only amount of space we had left in our apartment haha. Its a little obtrusive when you first see it, considering you have to dodge it just to get into our living room, but that's something I'm willing to live with. I just love having my own treadmill, I mostly "power walk" on it, because if I want to run I have to do it in the day when our downstairs neighbor isn't home... he is annoying. I'm just excited because I really want to get back into pre-baby shape (yeah I know Fae is 15 months old.. leave me alone)... I mean I doubt anything will ever fit the same considering how the weight distribution is completely different now.. but I'm going to try my best!! I seriously recommend everyone buying their own treadmill :)




(oh and here is a little glimpse of the start of one of Fae's tantrums... she got time out for this actually, worked out well! She came out wanting to read books with daddy and give loves, my girl learns quick!! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment