About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, June 15, 2012

forest hills park

We were able to find a park that is about 3 miles away and relatively clean... I say relatively because none of the public facilities are very clean here.( also I would never use the bathroom at the public library, just sayin')
But anyway, this park is cute and small so it's easy for me to keep an eye on Fae and not get overwhelmed like I do when I take her to the pool! (Fae decided she would just jump into the 5 foot deep pool the other day...just jumped in, all by her self, no floatie or anything... luckily I was right there but she did swallow a lot of water and freaked me out. GOSH this girl!)


Classic Fae... pretending she is behind bars.. no just joking, they are wind chimes and she got the biggest kick out of them!



She decided she was too hot in her bathing suit... soo she took it off.



This is the splash pad they have... lots of leaves and sticks on it, but the kids don't seem to mind!

she is so cheesy, and yes, that is blood on her knee.. she has fallen... like 18 times on that same knee so it seems like it is always bleeding.. and forGET trying to put a bandaid on it.. geeze.. I bought the spray on neosporin though so it doesn't get infected... haha I love her!
Fae and Daddy <3 the two loves of my life... so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment