About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wine...

I do believe that if your relationship does not get better, or sweeter, or deeper with time... you haven't found the right person. Sometimes we might think that love is like a fantasy, where your loved one bring you flowers and plans romantic trips every weekend. We might think that they don't love us because we forget all the things they do for us. We might get lost in a false sense of reality, taking for granted how perfect our love is because we are always wanting more.

I'm just saying that sometimes I do those things, sometimes I might feel like my husband doesn't love me as much as other peoples husbands love them, or that he doesn't care about things I like or goals I have. But that is not true, at. all. Sometimes I'm selfish and rude, forgetting all the wonderful things he does for me everyday, how hard he works, how much he sacrifices just so I can have that new pair of shoes, or that 1 hour away from the baby, the times he blows off his friends to take me to dinner. I forget that he wakes up in the night if Fae is crying, or that he rubs my feet when I've had a long day. I forget that he helps me with homework even when he has his own things to work on. For just a moment, I may forget... but then I remember.

I remember the day we got married, the tears in his eyes, the way he held my hand and kissed me. The way his heart was beating when he first told me he loved me, and how supportive and loving he was when we brought our baby girl into this world. I remember his sense of humor and his amazing ability to make me laugh even when it is the last thing I want to do. Or how he is probably the only one that can say "no" to me without making me mad. Mostly I remember that he is my best friend, that he has always been my best friend. Even before we were dating, even when I was "in love" with someone else, he was there. He is the best man in the world, the one I would dream of, and pray for. He is an amazing example to me of patience, kindness, and selflessness. I love him more than words can really say. I am so happy he is mine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so nice and so true. We all take things and people for granted. I needed to read this today. I feel the same way you do! Love Jarom, he is precious. I love my hubby too! He does so much so I can be with my girls and it's the best!

    ReplyDelete