About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Meal planning..

So, we all know that I hate to cook. I really do hate it, there is nothing I genuinely like about it... even if the food comes out tasting delicious, I would really rather have just had cereal and not have worried about chopping up the chicken or vegetables. I do not get any sort of satisfaction from it, nor do I feel like I have "completed my wife-ly duties". However, I've been married for 4 years and some odd months so I thought I would give this home making thing a real effort seeing as how I now have an almost 2 year old and working/studying husband, both of whom need to eat--- more than cereal for every meal.

So this is the menu for this week:
(I spent Tuesday thinking it was Monday... soo we really started on Tuesday but I made the Monday meal. Also I don't cook on weekends, so it's a Mon- Fri sort of deal)
** I also did this so that we can efficiently shop for groceries, since both Jarom and I tend to go to the grocery store and buy pretty much anything we think we might need/like/want**

Monday: Chicken Tacos

Tuesday: Pasta with Broccoli Sauce

Wednesday: Veggie Burgers and macaroni salad-- (morning star veggie burgers with Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.) *I loveeee LOVE veggie burgers... Jarom not so much.. but he said he's willing to try them again.

Thursday: Coca-Cola chicken and potatoes

Friday: Pizza and Leafy Salad
I am just going to make my own cheese pizza and salad, I might make it into a BBQ chicken pizza, I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, feel free to use these meals, they are delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment