About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Gardens, A la Duke

Last night Jarom Fae and I went and walked around in the Duke Gardens... normally I really could care less about pretty scenery and would prefer to be surrounded by a "concrete jungle" to avoid any sort of lawn work or bug infestation.. however, these gardens were beautiful! We didn't walk through the whole thing... I'm not sure how large it is but it was getting dark by the time we started leaving and we weren't even half way through! Anyway.. as long as I am trying to be more positive about this "experience" (as Jarom calls it) I took some pictures of the beautiful flowers, and the two people I love most!

Jarom trying to teach Fae about Frisbee.. I think she is too young for that, but soccer.. shes a CHAMPION at that... haha

My Favorites :)



My littlest love playing in the fountain...






Our little bird is still obsessed with picking up EVERY SINGLE rock she sees! She loves rocks, big small, whatever.. but now it's her favorite to throw them in the water which gives me a heart attack because she is not scared of water (or the pool) and will just jump in if she feels like it... and no matter what I do, she does NOT want to learn to swim.. ugh.Anyway I couldn't get a picture of her by the water because I was holding her away from it!


In the center of the gardens there was a fairly large area of grass, and lots of people were in there playing soccer, having a picnic and taking pictures. I thought this little bridge was so cute!





I don't remember what these flowers were called but I thought they were pretty!

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to be on that walk with you....so pretty. I love to see the flowers and gardens from different regions. Thanks for sharing...Now to Fae, she is such a doll. I love her little spirit....just loves all new adventures. I can't wait to take her little hand, walk around outside....see her little eyes, as she looks and explores. She is a precious little beauty! Love love her...and you all guys of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fae looks so adorable with that hat on. Love it.

    ReplyDelete