About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I love my husband..

Lets just say that Jarom and I have had our share of "hard times" and "disagreements" but there is one thing that we always agree on-- we were made for each other! We don't have a ton of things in common, nor do we like to do a lot of the same things, but whenever we are together we have fun. Jarom is my best friend, he is the strawberry to my pancakes, and the meatballs to my spaghetti! He is so funny and so sweet to me (most of the time). I am so happy to be married to him, even when he drives me crazy--- for various reasons, too many to name :) He is the best dad, and even before I was pregnant with Fae, I knew he would be loving, kind, and sweet to our child(ren). Fae adores him, runs in crazy circles playing with him, screams when he leaves, and laughs when he comes home. Jarom is our rock, he keeps us together when life gets crazy, and I know he will always take care of us. He is always asking me why I am so confident in him, and I think it's pretty obvious! He is the smartest, kindest, most genuine person I know. Fae and I have full faith in him, we know that as long as we stick with him, we will always be happy. Thank you Jarom for being the best husband, and the best daddy! I am so happy we get to spend this life (and eternity) together! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh cute post. He is great! So are you and fae! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete