About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The streets at southpoint

Today we went to this super cool, and pretty darn awesome mall called "The streets at south point" It seriously was one of the coolest malls I've ever been to. It's not super big.. maybe half the size of crossgates, but it's classy and artsy and fun! There is an outside part (which i LOVE because it reminds me of the 16th St. mall in Denver *sigh* I love Denver) Anyway, there was a band playing in the outside part, and also a fire thrower.. I'm pretty sure he was an amateur but he was entertaining and Fae absolutely LOVED it.


Fae really liked the juggler.. she clapped every time he stopped, I think I will hire a juggler to live with us and keep her entertained! haha!


On a side note, one thing I have REALLY noticed since we've been here is that Fae is 10 million times wilder, 10 million times louder, and 10 million times faster than all the other kids. Seriously. When I take her to walmart she is THE ONLY kid screaming.. which is so awkward (shes not screaming because shes mad, she just likes to talk really loud). I have never in my life gotten so many looks! oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment