About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And the animals...

We also saw some farm animals, the cow named Mike was Fae's favorite. Seriously, I've seen cows before, once when I was younger I even milked a cow.. this cow was the biggest one I have ever seen!
He doesn't look that big in this pic, but i swear he was huge. Fae got to pet him and feed him, which she thought was pretty cool!

This was the wierdest duck ever haha there was a sign next to it that said "watch your fingers!!" he or she wasn't friendly I guess :)

There were also sheep, donkeys, goats and pigs... but Fae didn't like those as much as the cow.

Inside there were really disgusting insects and reptiles, I didn't take pictures of them because they grossed us out! But there were huge bugs, bugs that looked like leaves, bug that looked like sticks, huge millipedes, snakes, turtles and frogs!

Anyway Fae and I had a really fun day (yesterday) I forgot to mention that in the morning we went to the movies! (The northgate theatre here in Durham has free kids movies Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings) they are old movies, for example yesterday we saw Hop. Which I have to say was a terrible movie, but Fae enjoyed it.. for about an hour, then we went home :) She is too busy to sit down for longer than that... love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment