About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

At this same museum (with the dinosaurs) was a butterfly emporium, they were everywhere! landing on us and fluttering around, so beautiful!!

I'm pretty sure the pictures speak for them themselves!! haha Fae loved this as well, she thought it was so cool that the butterflies landed on her, she kept laughing and squealing haha!

This was the "mist" part I taked about, my camera died right after I took this picture and my phone didn't take very good ones so I just have this one... I seriously lost Fae, the mist was dense haha but don't worry I found her, she got soaked! (good thing it was the last thing we did).


We missed out on some of this "wild" stuff because it was SO hot and so confusing! haha there were maps everywhere but Fae kept running away and for some reason I brought the stroller which I knew she wouldn't sit in.. but whatever we still had fun!


This is the awesome waterfall that the bears were "playing in" all three of the big black bears got in a fight but my phone camera was too slow to catch it.. DANG for not bringing the video camera!
Fae learning about bears in the wild... she kept pressing the recording button so it replayed like 500 times.. shes so smart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment