About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Part 2

The Discovery Place! I specifically picked a hotel in downtown Charlotte because I wanted to be able to walk everywhere )which we did, we love to walk, you get to see more, you know? Anyway I wanted to take Fae to this really cool museum called the Discovery Place, it was SO cool, we had a blast!

This is Fae and JArom building a tower, the first part of the museum was "how things are built" and it was all hands on!

Fae taking her "structural drawing" seriously haha she LOVES to color.
The levitating balls.. Fae couldn't figure out why they were floating/ she really wanted to play with the balls haha
Jarom laying on the bed of nails... I laid on it too, it hurt! haha so, I didn't make Fae do it haha.
Yes, I am so strong, I pulled myself up there! haha

The huge water table, Fae would be in heaven if she had one at home, she was pretty sad when we had to leave...
This was the rain forest part of the museum, we saw some cool fish and animals
Fae also was able to touch a sting ray, a star fish, a sea urchin, and a crab! She loved it! Our camera ran out of memory space, and my phone didn't take very good pictures, sorry :(
But this was a seriously cool museum, we recommend it to anyone with kids looking for something super fun and pretty cheap to do in Charlotte!

1 comment: