About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The baby shower

My family is amazing. That's it! Amazing! one word. They made Fae's baby shower absolutely amazing!

First I just have to recognize the amount of work and time that was put into it by my mother, cousins, aunts, and grandmas! They made everything so beautiful and I appreciate them so much!!

Here are some pictures:



This is the cake, it was an Almond sheet cake.. I didn't get to have any, but I heard it was DELICIOUS! My cousin Amanda wrote Fae's name on it.. she is just so talented! Wait until you guys see the stinkin' cupcakes she made oh my gosh, I told her she needed to minor in the culinary arts!

Here are the cupcakes (They were all in the shape of baby rattles! and each and every single one was different, they were SO CUTE!):


Then, Amanda's mom Toni made this beautiful Diaper cake which I'm sure took forever since every single diaper had a tiny hair tie around it!


My Cousin Jody made the cutest party favors I have ever seen! she made like 30 of them, all perfect, but here is a close up of just one of them:

And she also made a DELISH fruit platter... with my favoriteeee FAVORITE fruit dip! (Sour cream and jelly)

Then, my Aunt Binny made such a yummy soup, it's my favorite! Its called Italian wedding soup, yum yum yum!!!! Toni and Amanda also made pulled pork which was by far the best I've ever had, no offense Jarom!!! (I love yours too)

My moms Friend Dianna made a squash soup that I didn't get to try but heard was wonderful,and my mo made a mexican corn chowder soup which was really good also!
Oh and also, thank you to my grandma Selin for letting us have it at her house!

AND THANK YOU ALL for the beautiful, thoughtful, spectacular gifts! Little Fae is pretty much a fashion queen now :)
I really hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did, let me know, it's just hard for me to remember everything!!!

If you click on this link: http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d6a497a4d44417a4e544e384d546b314e4441324d7a4d3d0d0a&sb=1 or copy and paste it, you will see a cute slide show of the whole event!

I love my family!


This is Fae enjoying her time with the family!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute baby shower! Yes they did do an awesome job. We are missing little baby Fae

    ReplyDelete