About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Monday, January 24, 2011

BYU-I Sucks

It really does. I'm sorry if you are offended by this post, but I hate that school. They are so cheap! and I don't mean their tuition.. I mean they feel like they have to get right with everyone! I'm so sick of it!
First I have some people tell me we can't take our trash out because the garbage bins are full, so I'm supposed to store garbage IN MY HOUSE. Ok, I pay to be able to take the garbage out. I pay for that service! What is that matter with people!
Then, I can't use the gym because I'm not a student, and it doesn't matter if my husband is a student either, it will cost us $100 A MONTH to use that homely gym, ARE THEY JOKING!
Not to mention that when I went back to school a couple semesters ago, I had to RETAKE ALL OF MY CLASSES because they switched to foundations... (then come to find out, my counselor was wrong and I didn't really have to do that)
THEN! Jarom's financial aid just didn't come in and we had to pay for everything UP FRONT until they could reimburse it.
I am SO annoyed right now! can you tell??

1 comment:

  1. Ben and I felt the same way when we were at BYU Provo. 1 week before I was supposed to graduate, my counselor told me I was taking the wrong class and that I wouldn't be able to graduate the next week (turned out he was wrong). 2 weeks after I walked for graduation, and was told I was graduating, my counselor called me to tell me I was missing 2 credits and couldn't get my diploma. Suck. I was so mad. I did actually end up getting my diploma, but it still didn't make up for the unnecessary stress he put me through by not catching those 2 stupid things BEFORE like he's paid to do. Also, I too hate that I can't use the BYU gym.

    ReplyDelete