About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fae's First time swimming

Ok, this post is about traveling with an infant.. not the most fun thing I've even done, but worth it all the same. As many of you know, Jarom, Fae and I went to New York this past week to visit with my family... like in the previous post. But I wanted to put some of the travel pictures on here too.

This is Fae in the hotel! We took the shuttle to Utah the night before and stayed at a hotel so we didn't have to rush the next morning, here are some pics:

This is Fae's first time in a pool! It doesn't look like she liked it much, and honestly I'm not sure if she did haha, but she didn't cry at all, but I did take her out when she seemed to be getting cold..


Here she is with daddy getting nice and warm after we took her out of the pool!


Then here we are in the hotel room getting ready for bed!!! She is such a good girl, and always ALWAYS sleeps through the night!! I think I'm pretty fortunate-- with that--




here we are at the air port!!! she looks super nervous about getting on the plane huh?? I know we were! but she slept the entire time!! it was awesome!! (wish i could say the same about the way home)



watching the airplanes come in...


all in all she did great!! it was a fun trip home!! love my family :)

2 comments:

  1. David has been on 11 plane rides, and 1 more next week. He does pretty well 9/10 times. Glad Fae did well on at least one trip. How did she do on the shuttle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fae is GORGEOUS! I love her little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete