About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New York...

My posts are going to be a little out of order, because Jarom took the camera home with him, and I do want to post pictures of Fae's traveling experience.. but I guess you all will have to wait.. terrible, i know, I feel your pain. Haha anyway, here is some of what we have been up to in New York!

Of course everyone just LOVES little Fae (who isn't so little anymore) They all fight over who can feed her, hold her, change her etc. Which honestly couldn't be better! Not that I don't absolutely LOVE taking care of this little princess, but I could use a slight break every once in a while.
This is Stephanie and Marlo feeding the baby... how cute :)

Even Kevin has a soft spot for her...

And she LOVES him, especially when he's feeding her haha.. this girl loves her a warm bottle!

Recently I bought a jumperoo or whatever you call them, I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, but my mom borrowed one from a friend to see if Fae liked it.. she didn't complain too much although I think she is a little too small for it just yet.
PLEASE don't study the picture too much, my brothers room is a MESS behind there... don't worry my mom keeps a very clean house.. Colin's room however is an uncharted territory.

Oh, here is one of momma and baby! Gotta love this girl! she is so sweet!

Great, yes GREAT Grandma Lorry (Great Grammy)with the little love bug...

And here is one of grandpa and Fae...

And here is what we like to call "Scholarly Fae" well, you can't tell from the picture, and I know it looks like she is nearly asleep, but as I read her this book, she babbled on and on and on right along with me.. this girl is SMART! oh my gosh, I LOVE HER! (duh)

I want to make a post about the baby shower,as well as her baby blessing however I don't have all the pictures yet, so I'm waiting on those, and then there will be another post, and probably one that follows that one.. so stay tuned! My family did such an amazing job on everything for the baby shower, I just have to make sure and get pictures of everything... I love them so much! thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment