About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

pictures of pictures

Ok, so I decided that I wanted to have pictures done again of Fae in her blessing dress, and JC Penny is smart, unlike sears and blocks their pictures from being saved and copied... so, here are picture of pictures, they aren't super clear, but as soon as I get the real things, I will scan them onto the computer. For now, here is a preview of the beauty queen.











Oh and one more... I also did some of her just in her diaper cuz' shes so stinkin' cute:




For those of you who don't know what a baby blessing is, in our church, when a baby is born they are given a name- the same name that is written on her birth certificate, and are basically blessed to have a prosperous life on this earth. Jarom did a beautiful job bestowing the blessing. I had tears rolling down my face.. which doesn't happen often.. he is such an amazing husband and father, and i know that we will have the best time raising this little girl together. I love you Jarom!

3 comments:

  1. She's a cutie. Is she wearing a dress or a one piece thing? I can't tell. And did you go with the white dress after all?? I'm glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dress, its like a cream color and it has leggings, its really pretty actually.. I had a purple flower in her hair:) the pictures of pictures don't give it justice what so ever..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I was wondering the same thing! she's adorable and the outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete