About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

basketball game

My sister plays Varsity basketball on her high school team, we went, I took some pictures but they didn't come out very good, my camera isn't really built for speed shots.. but here they are anyway:

Stephanie is the one sitting to the left of the coach getting ready to go in...




Then here is a funny picture of Fae, and also one with grandma and Grandpa!!




I also went to Colin's wrestling match (both my brothers wrestle, but Kevin's match was like on the day I was leaving and kinda far away.. ) AND they are both really good! Colin won his match, and unfortunately I don't have any pictures, I thought I did but I must have taken them on my mom's camera! oh well! (he pinned his guy.. in case you were wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment