About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

Yes, I am posting this early #1 because we came home from church early due to a scraped knee, which resulted in the worlds fussiest baby who would NOT go to nursery because she was so concerned about her bandaid.. and who would not stop crying! #2 because that fussy baby is now asleep- so I have time.

Yesterday we were able to make the drive down to Poughkeepsie to visit with family. Every summer (of my childhood) my immediate family would take a trip down there for an annual summer party. I looked forward to this party all year long because I loved to swim and spend time with my favorite cousin Amanda. We are only a year apart (not even), so we got along really well, and I pretty much always got to spend a few days with them after the party- which was something I loved to do.
As the years have gone by, and things have changed.. Amanda and I don't get to see each other very much so it's always a treat to be able to hang out with her.
Of course, they spoiled Fae like crazy! Which was really nice for Fae because I'm pretty sure she gets bored with me sometimes. We were able to color eggs, do a little Easter egg hunt, eat awesome food, and open Eater gifts. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family, thank you guys for everything! (We are not trying to leave anyone out, so thanks aunt Binny, uncle Sonny, John,Toni, Amanda and Mrs. D for the awesome gifts!)


Ok, fast forward a little to today: Easter Sunday... the "Easter Bunny" came to our house last night.. and left Fae a few little things.. (Jarom and I have decided that when Fae is a little older we are going to kindly explain that the Easter Bunny is not real, and try to get her to focus on the true, spiritual meaning of Easter.. but for now, we will stick to the Easter Bunny)

(Her beautiful- and my favorite dress so far-- Easter Dress was give to Fae from her Grandma (Jarom's mom, aka Mimi) it's so cute, and she looked like an Easter Princess! Thank you!)








Don't mind us.. Jarom wanted us to do a "sassy pose"... Fae didn't get the memo I guess.



This is her Easter Day boo boo.. She ripped her tights and had to have a bandaid.. she was so upset. haha.. I think she'll live.



And her pretty ballerina shoes.. that I love.



Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Easter princess, you girls look so pretty! Sounds like you had a fun day. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete