About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Park Days...

I love nice weather.. and so does Fae, she and I LOVE being outside, so I make sure that if it's at least 55 degrees out, we are at a park at some point that day. Today we went to jumping jacks for lunch, Jarom and I had hamburgers (I shared mine with Fae) and we all shared some french fries... I have a weakness for french fries.. gotta have them!
Jumping Jacks is fun, but it's definitely not my favorite drive in. I like Country Drive in, and P.J's bbq much better.. but it's still good. After we ate we walked across the street to Collin's park and let Fae run around.. this girl is awesome she seriously runs so fast, and she never stops! She went down the big slides all by her self, and made friends with other kids there.. She is so cool! This is Fae running away from us... haha she is so cute
This is Fae with her daddy :)
This is the playground
This is Daddy holding Fae at the top of the big slide so I could take a picture of her.. she isn't looking at the camera, but oh well
Here is the pretty pond
Fae and I
And this is supposed to be a picture of a rock Fae dug up and would NOT let go of the whole time we were at the park.. she carried it in her little chubby hands the whole time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day, I love the picture of Fae looking at her Daddy. So precious!

    ReplyDelete