About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, April 20, 2012

New York

Last weekend Jarom and I were able to go down to New York City to celebrate our anniversary. Our anniversary isn't until the 25th, but Jarom's friend Royce hooked us up with some cheap tickets to his show for the 15th.. so we changed our plans and went down early. The Play was called MY occasion of sin, and to my surprise (this being an off, off Broadway show) was very well done and had an awesome story! We really enjoyed it! We even got to say hi to the "star" after the show!
Afterwards, we had a reservation at DaRosina, and on our way there was almost literally bumped into Joan Rivers... but don't worry, we moved out of the way... haha The food was very good, and so it made for a great end to the night. The next day we walked from 37th all the way to Canal Street. (it's a long walk)We had fun trying to bargain with the "sales people" there.. but didn't end up buying anything... even though I really wanted a new bag.
And for some reason, Jarom wanted me to post this picture of this guy selling fruit... haha I'm not sure why but I'll do it anyway
We had a ton of fun just being together, staying out late, and sleeping in. a BIG thank you to my family for taking Fae over night!! I really don't think she even missed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment