About us

We are: Jarom, Erica and Fae Bowman- glad you stopped by our blog!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fae likes Cheese

This is just further evidence that she knows what I am saying to her.. when she is ignoring me haha! {Fae is a huge talker.. not real words in sentences or anything like that, but she is never quiet, she babbles on all day.. but she is getting better about using real words amongst her babble.. I just thought this was cute because she usually says "no!" if I ask her anything}

The other day I said
"Fae are you hungry?"
she said "yes"- well she nodded yes
I said "what would you like to eat?"
she said "cheese!" haha...

This girl is so much smarter than I give her credit for... sometimes I think she is still a baby and I try to do things for her when she wants to do it herself.. like get dressed, or wash her hair, or feed her. I Still feed her, mostly because she makes a huge mess, and stuffs 100 pieces of whatever in her mouth at once and chokes. (This happened with said cheese actually- and it is a real choke, turning blue and scaring the crap out of me.. I had to turn her upside down to get it out!) She is just way too hyper and eats like Jarom haha I think this is going to be a life long battle.

Anyway, our family/Fae's 18 month pictures have been postponed due to weather.. I know I'm high maintenance and I have to have our pictures done outside instead of a simple studio.. but I'm soooo not a fan of studio pics! It's all good though, it doesn't really matter when they get done, just that they eventually do! Life is soo good right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment